Perhaps you’re a small to medium municipality and aren’t really sure how to go about solving your problem or putting it out to bid. We can advise on what needs to be done and how to describe it, including use of NYSDOT item numbers. We can also help Traffic Engineers get Development signal proposals through the respective County or State approval processes. We are very familiar with these agencies, know the items they use, and how they want things done.  
Traffic Signal Consultation